Thursday, November 28, 2013

So much stuff...

First of all, let me wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!  I hope you all have a wonderful day, however you are spending it.  Personally, I will be working this evening, so I'm spending the earlier portion of my day with Matt.  He'll be at the sitter until tomorrow at some point.  I did get out this morning and run with some of my favorite mamas at Disney World for our own little Turkey Trot.  We had a blast, despite the super cold temperatures!

I've started the medications for the surrogacy.  I have the protocol for all the meds in my email and just looking at it makes me dizzy.  Lol.  I started to write on our calendar what I have to take when, but there's not enough room.  For now, it's just one medication, but it will increase to 4 in a couple weeks.  I got the box with everything in it and it's pretty large.  They sent it all at once instead of as needed like they did last time.

I had my first blood work and ultrasound on Monday.  Obviously, everything came back well or I wouldn't be on the meds.  This week, I'm lucky to remember my own name, much less to take the meds, which is why I wrote them on the calendar.  I'm working a crazy amount of hours this week, but it'll all be worth it when I see my paychecks next week.

I've got less than a month until the transfer!  We're getting more and more excited by the day!  I'm so ready for it.  Granted, it will be FREEZING when I get up there, but I'll make sure to pack layers.  Lol.  I really hope I get to see a couple people while I'm up there, but we'll see what the timetable looks like.  I'll keep you all posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment