Tuesday, November 19, 2013

The results are in!

The results from all the testing came in and...

I am good to go!

That's right.  I'm normal.  Lol.  Woohoo!  Although, I'm not sure that most people I know would describe me as "normal".  Anywho, now I need to send the clinic the rest of my records from Winnie Palmer and get the signed contract to my lawyer and the IPs' lawyer.  It may take a little time, but we'll get there.  Meanwhile, I'm still waiting on the reimbursement to be sent from last week.  Hopefully, they send it out today.

I'm also trying to find out if I can switch my birth control.  I switch between really nauseous and really hungry and working in a kitchen at Disney is proving to be difficult.  I'm getting really intense headaches, too.  I think that's from all the smells mixing together.  I may need to be moved to outdoor foods, if possible.  Hopefully, we'll have a transfer date soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment