Friday, January 3, 2014

Newest results

Well, I had more bloodwork done yesterday to make sure my HCG levels were rising appropriately.  They jumped from 404 on Monday to 2382 yesterday.  The nurse at the clinic said they would've been happy if they were 1200.  I just keep getting flashbacks to when I was pregnant with the twins and my numbers jumped really high and really fast.  They're going to contact me Monday to set up the pregnancy scan.  It'll probably be Wednesday or Thursday next week.  Man, I am ready for it!  Lol.  I'll probably be keeping my eyes closed because I'm so nervous.  That's weird, isn't it?  I'm nervous that it will be twins again, although I've already done twins.  Perhaps it's because I know what comes with carrying twins, including early bed rest, lots and lots of tests and scans, and no sex after a certain point.

Today, I think Matt and I will head to Disney World to celebrate me becoming pregnant.  Thank goodness he's too small for any of the roller coasters, except Goofy's Barnstormer.  We'll enjoy nice, quiet rides, like Pirates, Haunted Mansion, and the Carousel.  We'll also stop by and say hi to a friend or two.  I'm ready for it. We haven't been there in a month or longer.  I miss it and so does he.

I'll let you all know the results of the scan once the parents have been notified.  We'll see if there's one or two babies in there.  Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment