Thursday, January 23, 2014

Keepin the fingers crossed

Today, I had another ultrasound and more bloodwork.  My progesterone levels weren't as good as they should've been last week, so I had bloodwork on Monday to recheck them.  Apparently, they were the same, so they had me increase the dosage of one of the medications and that seemed to work. They were happy with my levels.

The baby continues to look good.  It's measuring right at 8 weeks, which still makes my due date September 4th.  The heartbeat is nice and strong, so baby is thriving.  I'm pretty sure I figured that out from the constant nausea.  I've been on new medication to try and control it, but it doesn't seem to be helping too much, unfortunately.  I don't get sick, I just get nauseous.  I'd prefer getting sick cause then it would get out of my system.  On Sunday, I'm running the Celebration Half Marathon here in Florida with some of the other moms from my running group.  I'm pretty excited, especially since my friend said she would pace me for the race.  She's also promised to gently shove me to the side of the road if I look like I'm about to be sick and she'll hold my hair for me.  Lol.  Now, there's a true running friend.  I've got my outfit all planned out, too.  2/3 of it are here.  I'm just waiting on the vinyl now to put on my shirt.  I'll post pictures of it after it's finished.  :)

My doctor sent a letter to Disney stating that I need to be transferred out of food service because the nausea is so bad.  I also need to stay away from heavy industrial cleaners, as per my contract.  Disney is still processing the letter, but I should know something in the next couple days.  I really hope they can transfer me to merchandise.  I'd much prefer it.

That's pretty much it for now.  I'll write a post soon about the cravings, since I've already had questions on those.  Lol.  Thanks for reading and don't forget to ask any questions!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! A new post! Love reading along. I hope Disney places you where you'd like to be. Feel better!

    ReplyDelete