Wednesday, December 11, 2013

It never seems to end

So, remember how I had posted that the results came back and my stuff was all normal?  Weeeelllll, apparently, one of the tests had an issue, so I have to redo it.  I find it kind of funny that I didn't find out until a month after I'd had the test done, but whatevs.  I have to go to a local LabCorp (there's one down the street from me) to have it done.  Unfortunately, it can't be done until Friday now because we didn't know that you couldn't pay over the phone and you can do an account bill, but you have to write it on the orders and they hadn't, and I don't have time with working to do it until Friday.  It's nuts.

On Sunday, my regiment of medications gets increased A LOT because I'll be getting my body ready for the transfer.  Right now, I'm taking one medication and prenatals.  Sunday, I'll be taking 6 medications, 5 of which are new, and prenatals.  I'll take those all week until the transfer.  After the transfer, I'll go down to 2 meds and prenatals.  One of those meds will be the one I shoot in my hiney.  Let me tell you, it is not an enjoyable experience by anyone's stretch of the imagination.  I remember with the last transfer, the nurses at the clinic offered to draw "window panes" on my rear so I would know exactly where to inject myself.  It's really funny to think about now.  It wasn't at the time.  Oh, and the mom actually wanted to watch me do it because we stayed at their home for the transfer.  I politely declined.  You'd think I wouldn't be so shy, especially considering that the transfer was the next day, but I just couldn't do it with someone watching.  Lol.  I won't even let the hubby watch, not that he'd want to.

Only 8 more days until I fly up and 9 more days til the transfer!  I'm ready for it, I think.  Lol.  I'm tellin ya, every time I think about the process up until now, all I think is "After this, the pregnancy will be a breeze."  Now, watch me jinx myself and get pregnant with twins again.

No comments:

Post a Comment