Saturday, June 28, 2014

30 weeks!

  Hey, all!  I've reached 30 weeks!  I only have about 10 weeks or so to go.  :D  I'm so ready to pop this kid out.  Lol.  I've been having some ligament pain and c-section scar pain, especially when I work for 8 hours or more on my feet.  I have my next doctor's appointment on July 3rd with the potential new doctor.  I'm really hoping she'll tell me that she'll take me on as a new patient and will allow me to try for a VBAC.   If not, I'm not entirely sure what I'm going to do.  I mean, I like my doctor, but there is no way that I want to go through a RCS if it isn't absolutely medically necessary.  Unfortunately, this is causing me a lot of stress, which I know isn't good.  Trying to relax about it has been difficult.

Luckily, I have some exciting events coming up soon.  I have a 5k on July 4th with my Moms Run This Town group.  It's the Watermelon 5k put on by Track Shack and it's gonna be lots of fun!  I did it last year and had such a great time.  Matt's birthday is in just a couple of weeks and that means my best friend Kelly will be here!  I'm super excited to see her.  Matt has no idea she's coming down for his birthday and I can't wait to surprise him.  After that, I have the Moms Run This Town Virtual 5k in August.  Baby is due by mid-September, taking all of the different due dates I have into account.  Lol.  I'm telling you, I expect someone to bring me a drink after I deliver this kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment