Saturday, February 8, 2014

No more butt shots!

So, at the last ultrasound and blood work, everything came back great.  Soooooo, I have blood work to be done Monday morning for the LAST TIME!  I finished the last of the medications on Friday, including the butt shots.  Yay!!!!  I realize I may sound a wee bit too excited about that, but seriously, if you'd had to give yourself a shot in the butt EVERY. SINGLE. MORNING. for like 2 months straight, you'd be pretty thrilled, too.  The worst part of the shots?  Whenever I tried to run or even walk quickly, my butt would be sore.  It would take like 15-20 minutes to get it to feel normal again.  So frustrating.  

Anywho, everything's looking good.  I know I've gained way too much weight way too quickly.  I need to curb the cravings and my impulse to give into them.  I'm hoping I can get some help on that from my doctor.  I have to make an appointment with him in the next couple weeks.  I'm going to continue walking unless he tells me I can't even do that (I may cry for days if he does).  Tomorrow, I have my MRTT Winter Virtual 5k Walk with my local MRTT group.  Some mamas did today and some are doing tomorrow.  I volunteered today and it was a BLAST!  I love cheering my fellow mamas on and putting their medals around their necks.  

The parents are super sweet and called me the other day to see how I was doing.  Oh, and update on Disney.  The area manager called me and said that as of right now, they have to keep me on a leave of absence through the end of September because there is apparently no position in food services that will not require me to be around chemicals.  I'm not sure if a cashier would need to be around chemicals, but they're getting Labor Relations involved and hopefully they can find something for me.  They apparently don't just transfer people because of their restrictions.  I have to wait til I've been with the company 6 months, though I'm not sure if they'll transfer me if I'm on a leave of absence.  I'm praying they find something for me or I'll have to find another job to substitute Disney until I have the baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment